Mr Neil Davies
Neil Davies, BSc MBBS FRCS (Trauma and Orthopaedics)
Hemel Hempstead Hospital and St. Albans City Hospital
Trauma & Orthopaedics
Hip and Knee Surgery
Special clinical interests:
Complex Knee Clinic, Bone Tumour/Sarcoma Clinic
Current posts (NHS, University):
Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgeon to West Hertfordshire Hospitals Trust
Year of first medical qualification:
Current membership(s) of professional, national and regional bodies:
- Fellow of the Royal College Surgeons of England
- British Orthopaedic Association
- British Association for Surgery of the Knee
- Secretary's name: Kate Hewish (previously Henderson)
- Secretary's telephone number: 01727 897416
- Secretary's e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualified from St. Mary’s Hospital in 1991, undertook basic surgical training at Royal national Orthopaedic Hospital, Bristol Royal Infirmary and Addenbrooke’s Hospital, Cambridge.
My Orthopaedic Training was on the South West Thames Training Programme based at St. George’s Hospital.
I spent 15 months in Sydney on a fellowship at the Royal Prince Alfred Hospital. I was appointed as an Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgeon to West Hertfordshire Hospitals Trust and started here on May 2003.
Please contact the relevant Trust switchboard if you require further information or assistance:
- Watford General Hospital switchboard: 01923 244366
- Hemel Hempstead Hospital switchboard: 01442 213141
- St Albans City Hospital switchboard: 01727 866122