Dr Linda Parsons
Dr Linda M Parsons MB ChB MD FRCP
St Albans City Hospital
Special clinical interests:
Epilepsy, particularly women’s issues eg pregnancy
Current posts (NHS, University, Private):
Consultant Neurologist at West Herts Hospitals, Luton and Dunstable and Royal Free Hospitals. Honorary Senior Lecturer Royal Free/UCL
Medical School. Private Practice at Spire Hospital, Harpenden.
Year of first medical qualification:
Current membership(s) of professional, national and regional bodies:
- Member of BMA, Association of British Neurologists, International League against Epilepsy,
British Neuropsychiatry Association.
- Fellow of the Royal Society of Medicine
- Member of the Steering Committee for the UK Epilepsy and Pregnancy Register
- Direct telephone number: via secretary
- Secretary's name: Mrs Margaret Lawlor
- Secretary's telephone number: 01727 897640
- Secretary's email address:
Qualified at University of Sheffield. Interested in epilepsy in women and teaching.
Please contact the relevant Trust switchboard if you require further information or assistance:
- Watford General Hospital switchboard: 01923 244366
- Hemel Hempstead Hospital switchboard: 01442 213141
- St Albans City Hospital switchboard: 01727 866122